We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist to help our new site rank high on Google for its main keywords – as fast as possible, by executing and re-evaluate our SEO strategies, carrying out SEO analysis & keyword research, managing SEO content creation and creating and implementing backlink outreach campaigns. The content will cover Consumer Credit topics in the UK and USA.
You have an excellent knowledge of SEO including on-page and technical SEO. You have experience with thorough competitor research, keyword-based content planning and managing and editing content – mostly, but on not limited to WordPress. You will be proficient in backlink outreach campaigns. You are data-driven and analytical, you don’t shy away from a challenge. You have a competitive mind, you like a numbers game and feel accomplished by hitting and exceeding targets. You have a keen eye for detail and good time-management skills. You can self-manage and are keen on working under your own initiative at the heart of a vibrant Fintech organisation.
- Carry out in-depth SEO analysis of the industry
- Carry out thorough keywords research
- Plan and manage SEO content
- SE Optimize content on-page – including, but not limited to keywords, titles, structure, meta descriptions, schema markup
- Create and carry out backlink outreach campaigns
- Find ways of building up a new site’s SEO profile as fast as possible
- Carry out site audits and optimize SEO performance
- Monitor SEO progress, competitor strategies, and keyword trends
- Provide recommendations on adjusting the strategy according to acquired data
- 2+ years of experience working in SEO
- Confident with SEO tools (such as Ahrefs and SEMRush)
- Expert in acquiring new backlinks
- Data-driven, analytical, target-oriented mind with good time-management skills
£27,500 per annum. Opportunity to grow within the company if successful.