Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Workplace type: Remote
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Part-Time (20hrs/wk)
Company industry: Marketing and Advertising, Financial Services
Annual Salary: $30k
About Stop Go Networks, Ltd.
Stop Go Networks, Ltd (SGN) is a leading online lead generator for consumer finance products. Formed in 2010, SGN has grown steadily with offices in Canada (Winnipeg) and the UK (Glasgow and London). We are currently looking to grow the team to further the success of the company.
SGN has a number of brands where our market-leading technology meets the various needs of our consumers and affiliates within the financial sector.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Marketing Generalist with a key role in supporting the work of all departments – sales, compliance, marketing, accounting & administration. The role is multi-faceted, which includes a wide gamut of tasks such as prospecting, compliance, reporting & other general tasks.
If you are an excellent multi-tasker that thrives on providing support in many different areas, this role is for you. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business and contribute to its ongoing success.
Sales & Marketing
- Prospecting & Discovery
- Find potential partners we can work within our industry
- Find affiliate networks for the purpose of having our websites listed
- Find websites/platforms where we can potentially advertise to generate leads
- Onboarding & Compliance
- Help onboard new partners by guiding them through the compliance process and ensuring that all information is gathered for contract agreements.
- You will be responsible for setting up new partners on our CRM, and managing/monitoring the annual compliance reviews for existing partners.
Accounting & Administration
- Retrieve & complete month-end revenue report for outgoing invoices
- Confirm invoices received to ensure accuracy
- Complete monthly data management revenue report
- Monitor and respond to inquiries from our contact forms
- Conference Prep
- You will be responsible for the preparation of exhibiting at conferences. Responsibilities include preparing promotional materials for the conferences (such as pop-up banners, brochures, giveaways, etc.), and the logistics of shipping the exhibition materials to the conference.
- Company PR
- Maintain and upkeep SGN’s LinkedIn & other social media pages
- Monitor the web to ensure that there are no false information or identities claiming to be SGN
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or formal training program from a recognized institution
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Tech-savvy with an eye for design
- Experience in content writing & working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- High attention to detail, organized & results-driven mindset
- Must be able to work independently, as well as work effectively with a (virtual team)
- Industry experience (FinTech, marketing, SEO/PPC, online affiliate management and/or consumer financial service) is considered an asset
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]