We are looking for an experienced Content Editor and SEO specialist to execute, implement and re-evaluate our SEO strategies; Carrying out Keyword research and monitoring, writing article briefs, commissioning writers, editing articles to a high-standard for readers and search engines, and creating and implementing backlink outreach campaigns. The content will cover Consumer Credit topics in the UK and USA.
You will have an excellent knowledge of SEO including on-page and technical SEO. You’ll have experience with managing and editing content for WordPress, confident with the use of plugins and plagiarism software. You will be proficient in backlink outreach campaigns. You will have a keen eye for detail and good time-management skills. We are looking for an individual who can self-manage and work under their own initiative at the heart of a vibrant Fintech organisation.
- Carry out keywords research
- Plan new content titles based on keyword research
- Create article briefs – including keywords to use, top content for the topic, etc.
- Use Trello to manage the flow from article ideas to editing and optimizing
- Commission and manage writers for articles
- Check articles for plagiarism (using a plagiarism checker tool)
- Edit articles to a high standard for both readers and search engines
- SE Optimize articles on-page – including, but not limited to keywords, titles, structure, meta descriptions, schema markup
- Create and carry out backlink outreach campaigns for each article published
- Monitor SEO software for progress, competitor strategies, and keyword trends
- Provide recommendations on adjusting the strategy according to acquired data
- 2+ years of experience working within Content & SEO
- Expert with keywords research tools (such as Ahrefs and SEMRush) & WordPress
- Fluency in everything Content SEO and Editing
- A keen eye for detail and good time-management skills
£27,500 per annum. Opportunity to grow within the company if successful.